This is a brief outline of coverage for the ALL SEASONS TRAVEL PLAN – restrictions apply.
For a complete list of covered reasons, please refer to the Certificate of Insurance or Policy (obtained when you purchase insurance).
For questions regarding coverage, services or to file a claim please call 1.877.249.5376.
Trip Cancellation & Interruption coverages are per booking. All other coverages are per person.
- 100% Trip Cost |Trip Cancellation: Reimburses forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments or deposits up to the Maximum Limit shown on the Schedule of Benefits for Trips that are canceled prior to the scheduled departure date.
- 100% Trip Cost | Trip Interruption: Reimburses forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments or deposits up to the Maximum Limit shown on the Schedule of Benefits for Trips that are interrupted after the scheduled departure date.
- $600 | Trip Delay: Reimburses up to $200 per day/per person up to the Maximum Limit shown on the Schedule of Benefits for reasonable additional expenses if the insured is delayed for more than 6 consecutive hours due to a covered reason.
- $250 | Missed Connection: Reimburses up to the Maximum Benefit shown on the Schedule of Benefits if Inclement Weather or Common Carrier causes cancellation or a delay of regularly scheduled airline flights for 3 or more hours to your point of departure.
- $1,000 | Baggage, Sportsman Equipment & Personal Effects Loss: Can reimburse you if your baggage or personal effects are lost, stolen or damaged while on your Trip, subject to the Maximum Benefit. This coverage is in excess of any other coverage or indemnity.
- $1,000 | Baggage Delay: Reimburses up to $200 per day if your Baggage is delayed more than 12 hours, you can be reimbursed for the purchase of Necessary Personal Effects, subject to the Maximum Benefit.
- $25,000 | Medical Expense: Pays up to the Maximum Benefit shown on the Schedule of Benefits for necessary medical expenses due to Injury or Sickness incurred while on a Trip. Initial treatment must be received during Trip. Pays for emergency dental expenses only during a Trip due to injury to sound, natural teeth while on the trip. Covers medical and surgical treatment by a licensed physician; professional nursing, hospital, x-ray and ambulance services during your Trip, provided initial treatment was received during the trip.
- $500,000 | Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains: Covers evacuation and transportation as directed by a Physician to the nearest adequate medical facility (home in the event of death or if medically required). Pays for special medical escort if recommended in writing by the attending Physician.
- $100,000 | Accidental Death & Dismemberment: Pays for loss of life or limb if it occurs within 180 days of an accident during your Trip.
- $25,000 | Car Rental Collision Coverage: Primary coverage. Includes coverage for physical damage to a rental car for which the car rental contract would hold you responsible. (Coverage is not available to residents of Kansas or Texas.)
(when coverage is purchased within 21 days of Initial Trip payment)
Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion Waiver (Limitations apply)
Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion
- The Company will not pay for any loss or expense incurred as the result of an Injury, Sickness or other condition of an Insured, Traveling Companion, Business Partner, or Family Member which, within the 60 day period immediately preceding and including the Insured’s coverage effective date: (a) first manifested itself, worsened or became acute or had symptoms which would have prompted a reasonable person to seek diagnosis, care or treatment; (b) for which care or treatment was given or recommended by a Physician; (c) required taking prescription drugs or medicines, unless the condition for which the drugs or medicines are taken remains controlled without any change in the required prescription drugs or medicines.
PRE-EX EXCLUSION WAIVER
The Company will waive the pre-existing medical condition exclusion if the following conditions are met:
- This plan is purchased within 21 days of making the Initial Trip Payment;
- The amount of coverage purchased equals all prepaid, non-refundable payments or deposits applicable to the Trip at the time of purchase, and the cost of any subsequent arrangement(s) added to the same Trip are insured within 21 days of the date of payment or deposit for any subsequent Trip arrangement(s);
- All Insured’s are medically able to travel when plan cost is paid.
All Assistance Services listed below are not insurance benefits and are not provided by the Company. Travel Guard provides assistance through coordination, negotiation, and consultation using an extensive network of worldwide partners. Expenses for goods and services provided by third parties are the responsibility of the traveler.
- Travel Medical Assistance: A menu of services available for emergency medical requests, including prescription replacement assistance, physician referrals, medical evacuations, and more.
- Worldwide Travel Assistance: Assistance with any travel emergency or request for general travel information, including lost, stolen or delayed baggage; replacing lost passport or travel documents; emergency cash transfers; pre-trip travel advice; inoculation information and more.
- LiveTravel® Emergency Assistance: 24-hour hotline to make emergency travel changes, such as rebooking flights, hotel reservations, tracking lost luggage and more.
- Concierge Services: Whatever you need, whenever, wherever you need it, you can call on your own personal assistant to help. Services include tee time reservations, restaurant referrals and reservations, wireless device assistance, sporting or theater tickets, and more.
- Identity Theft (Not available to NY residents): If your identity is stolen during your Trip, our emergency travel counselors will assist in contacting your credit card companies, monitoring your credit report and working with local authorities to help you restore your identity.
- Pet Return Service: If, while on a Trip, you become unable to continue traveling due to a Sickness or Injury, Travel Guard will arrange to return any of your domestic pets who accompanied you on the Trip to your residence.
- Vehicle Return Assistance: Makes arrangement for the return of your automobile back to your primary residence should you become ill/injured and unable to drive.
- $100 Roadside Assistance per car***: Towing Assistance – When towing is necessary, the covered vehicle will be towed to the nearest service facility or to any location requested by the covered customer. Flat Tire Assistance – Service consists of the replacement of a flat tire with the covered vehicle’s spare tire. Towing assistance will be provided if needed.Lock-out Assistance – Assistance will be provided in gaining entry to a covered vehicle if the keys are lost or locked inside.
* Trip Cost maximum limit of $100,000
**Non-insurance services provided by Travel Guard.
***Roadside Assistance is provided by Coach-Net Services Inc.