Village Inn Plaza Condominium – Vail Village, Vail Colorado
The Village Inn Plaza is a great building in the western part of Vail Village. Enjoy all the comforts of home, including a 50-inch LCD TV
in the living room. This 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom home can sleep and accommodate up to 8 people. Walk out the back door (toward the Vail Ski mountain), past the Alpenrose and Campo Di Fiori restaurants, about 3 blocks to the new Gondola One lift for Vail Village (formerly the Vista Bahn lift) – though we recommend taking the bus and saving your energy for skiing. You can find the in-town shuttle after walking down the steps of the rear entrance. When taking you bus, you can be at either the Golden Peak or Lionshead ski areas in minutes.
While we like all areas of Vail Village, the Village Inn Plaza location is a great option with beautiful views and amenities. Look here for How to Choose Where I Want to Stay this Year. You’ll find information on how to make sure you are staying in the area that is best for your family, mobility and the desires of your travel partners.
Sleeping and room information (sleeps up to 8)
- Master bedroom – King bed and 32-inch LCD TV
- Second bedroom – Queen bed
- Third bedroom – two twin beds
- Living room – Queen sleeper sofa
Amenity information for this Vail Village Condominium
- 10-minute walk to Gondola One in Vail Village.
- Only steps to shops and restaurants in Vail Village (restaurants at bottom of outside – south facing – steps).
- Large balcony with Vail mountain view and gas grill.
- 50-inch LCD TV, Blu-ray, DVD, iPod dock.
- Free wireless internet.
- Gas fireplace.
- Fully-equipped kitchen.
- Washer and dryer in unit.
- Access to the Sebastian swimming pool and hot tubs (there is a hot-tub on-site also).
- Free underground parking for 1 car.
- Sleeper sofa to be used as needed.