One Willow Bridge Road – Vail Colorado Condo Rentals – Vail Village Area
Experience Vail Village luxury at One Willow Bridge. Be close to the Village areas and within walking distance of the dining, shopping and mountain areas.
This property sits next to Gore Creek and is very well located in the Vail Village area. One Willow Bridge Road has mountain views that you would expect in Vail. It also has quick, on-foot access to all Vail Village areas. A short walk to skiing in the winter season or fishing in the summer. One Willow Bridge is another example of fractional homes (as an owner, you would have partial or fractional ownership of a home). These fractional ownership (find out more about ‘fractional’ ownership opportunities by clicking on this link) homes are available for purchase or vacation rental.
While we like all areas of Vail Village, the Village Center is a great option with amazing views and amenities. Look here for How to Choose Where I Want to Stay this Year. You’ll find information on how to ensure you are staying in the area that is most suitable to your family, mobility and the desires of your travel partners.
Sleeping and room details (2 and 3 bedroom condominiums):
2 Bedroom Condominiums
- Master Bedroom – King sized bed
- Second Bedroom – Two twin beds
3 Bedroom Condominiums
- Master Bedroom – King sized bed
- Second Bedroom – Two Queen beds
- Third Bedroom – Two twin beds
Amenity information for One Willow Bridge Condominiums
- Graceful interior decor and elegant furnishings, including unique art, antiques and reproductions, create the feeling of a luxurious private residence.
- Fully setup gourmet kitchen with granite slab countertops, a Sub-Zero fully integrated refrigerator with icemaker and freezer drawers, a Wolf stainless steel gas cooktop with four burners and grill, a Wolf microwave/convection oven, full-sized oven and warming drawer, an Asko fully integrated dishwasher
- Master Bath features an “Ultra” massaging tub with polished nickel Jado faucets and accessories plus a Calcutta marble slab countertop with marble tile shower and tub walls
- Asko stacked washer and dryer
- High-resolution, flat panel televisions in both living room and master bedroom
- Flat panel televisions in each additional bedroom
- Surround sound audio programming
- Premium music speakers throughout
- Access to satellite television and satellite radio
- Concurrent independent selection capability of music sources and programming in each bedroom
- A club dining room serving continental breakfast each winter morning is also a place to entertain friends at a private party. A cozy den and welcoming sun room provide the perfect respite for owners and guests before or after a day on the slopes, hiking, golf or other activities.
- The private, infinity-edge swimming pool and two hot tubs are tucked into the landscape overlooking Gore Creek, with adjacent outdoor patio and fireplace.
- Secured, heated underground parking reserved for each owner in residence, with direct elevator access to each floor.
- State-of-the-art electronic systems include security and access controls, high-speed and wireless internet service, advanced climate, lighting and entertainment controls that seamlessly provide for both current needs and future technological advances.
- Ski lockers located at the base of the mountain just steps from the slopes.
- Access to all of the luxurious amenities and guest services provided by the renowned Sonnenalp Resort of Vail. Included are valet parking, concierge, room service, housekeeping and access to the Resort dining facilities, spa and preferred reservation privileges at Sonnenalp Golf Club.
- Walking distance to the Town of Vail free bus route for access to Lionshead or Golden Peak areas
- Fully setup gourmet Kitchen
- Wireless and wired high-speed Internet (requires password)
- Washer and dryer in condo
You can walk to Gondola One on Bridge Street (formerly the Vista Bahn), shops, dining or to the free shuttle which takes you to the Lionshead Gondola or to Golden Peak.
The gourmet kitchen is ready for you with granite countertops, refrigerator and other desired appliances that you’ll need to feel like this is your own home. Plenty of seating at the breakfast bar or at the dining table (where you can seat 4 people in chairs and 3 on the bench seating). Enjoy sweeping views of Vail Mountain ski areas and of Gore Creek. Get even closer from the outside balcony off the living room. From the deck you can rest, relax and watch your family enjoying the on-site swimming pool. If you are visiting during GoPro games in the summer, you can watch the kayak events as well as the fly-fishing contests. Enjoy grilling and barbecuing from your balcony as well.
The Master bedroom is large, welcoming and roomy with a king sized bed to host you during your stay. You have your own television to watch your favorite television shows when you’re ready. Next to you is your own master bathroom. You can bring plenty of clothing as there is plenty of storage for clothing and your personal items. The second bedroom is ideal for children or family and friend featuring two twin beds plus an additional folding twin bed if needed. It also has its own private bathroom with tub. In the second bedroom of this condo is also a television so those who want a little privacy can watch their favorite shows in private. Both bathrooms have in-floor heating to keep your feet warm and cozy.
In the living room is a Queen sized sleeper sofa for even another sleeping option. Simply remove the cushions, fold out the bed and apply the level of comfortable blanketing that keeps you warm and happy. The home also comes complete with washer and dryer so that you do not have to leave the home for laundry (although dry cleaning is available). There is an on-site hot tub at this property for your after ski or exercise enjoyment.
This condominium will like you and you will love it! It an ideal choice for your vacation this year and for years to come.
Click on one of the photos below to see a slideshow of this rental condominium.